Duties & Responsibilities
- To work with Training Operations Unit on annual Training plan assigned to Regional offices.
- To work with training operations team and IT Development to sure that system training environment is developed and can be used to train staff.
- To develop effective lesson plans/methodologies to ensure that all training deliveries are practical and with quality.
- To communicate training plan to all staff and management at assigned Regional offices.
- To make sure that all pool of Trainers at RO ( RSA and related Trainers) receive facilitation skill and other products TOT trainings.
- To make sure that all new staffs at regional offices complete their NSO courses within the first month of their employment with Woori Bank Cambodia both General and Operations Sessions.
- To deliver and facilitate all training related to new products and Services to RO staffs effectively and on time.
- To coordinate and ensure that all staff at assigned ROs completed mandatory Training courses.
- To coordinate and make sure that all staff completes all refresher training courses assigned to them
- Provide and facilitate all functional Training courses to all staff as per timeline.
- Work with line manager and program team to make sure that all staff at ROs participate in competition and certification program.
- Ensure that all staff who failed competition programs re-take courses and passed the tests.
- Coordinate/facilitate relevant training courses via E-learning/Virtual based on POA assigned for Regional Offices.
- To perform other tasks are assigned by managers.
- Bachelor Degree graduate
- At least 3 years- experience in banking/MDI sector
- Previous experience as Trainer related to credit products or Deputy/ Branch Manager who clearly understand about credit products.
- Good knowledge of MS. Office, especially excel (Advanced level is a plus)
- Able to work under minor supervision
- Able to handle multi-assignment at the same time
- Able to perform well in teamwork
- Good attitude and getting along with team and all stakeholders.
- Good monitoring and follow-up skills
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience in training/event arrangement
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.