Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare plan of action for developing and enhancement of lending process/guideline.
- Identify initiative concept for delivery mechanism on improvement of business process for more efficient and fulfill customer’s satisfaction.
- Implement the assigned plan of action of Loan Policy Department.
- Develop new initiative business process to support WBF’s business growth.
- On-going enhancement for existing lending process/guideline to support business changes.
- Initiate/Develop new lending forms and updating all existing form, form filling guideline in respond to the process changes as well as to ensure the efficiency and friendly-use from implementer.
- Keep reviewing the existing lending process in consultation with Operations Team and other relevant stakeholders to ensure smoothly implementation.
- Responsible for By-laws translation (Policy, Manual, Guideline, Process, Instruction …).
- Provide training to pool of trainer/end-user for any updated/changed business process.
- Work closely with Training Team to ensure field staff’s capacity on process implementation.
- Provide strong and friendly support to all branch staff to ensure the right track for implementation of policies, process and procedures including instruction and guideline.
- Keep up to date of current situation and trend of market/industry.
- Conduct the industry survey for specific/relevant features/process.
- Collect the constructive feedback and challenges from branch on policy/process implementation.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Banking and other related field.
- Good understanding on MFI/Banking’s product and services, especially lending process development.
- Ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team.
- Have better computer literacy – word processing, spreadsheet, power point, internet and email.
- Good understanding, speaking in English, especial writing skill.
- Patient and humble in working under pressure and excellent in managing multi project within tight deadline.
- At least two-year work experiences in the financial sector especially in the field related credit process.
- Excellent training skills and ability to communicate to individual/group in clear, simple terms with collaborative, influential and service-minded personality.
- Strong ability to manage multi-tasks simultaneously to deadline.
- Be capable to systematically and critically think on things need to be done for any specific job assignment.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.