Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare a self-development plan for own capacity building and career development, and submit to the supervisor for review and comment.
- Collect all necessary industry information, data, and figures; and assist HOPD and other relevant management in formulating and/or reviewing operational business plan to align with the institutional business objectives.
- Build operations-related business data/figure in a systematic way/management for data trial, reference, or business need.
- Compile all RO KPIs and track them for necessary action.
- Assist to arrange and support the operations team meetings. The meeting preparation includes: consolidate agendas, release invitation, select meeting venue, arrange logistics, minutes taking, and follow up with participants, etc.
- Assist to arrange and coordinate OPD & OD visiting activities upon request.
- Consolidate monthly progress board report and management report in OPD.
- Collect monthly breakdown KPIs projection from all RMs for consolidation and next reporting.
- Use OPD key summary indicators (port, client, PAR, savings, savers, MB app, WO, operating income, net profit, staff recruitment, other non-credit products, and so on) to update their relevant progress on a monthly basis and highlight to MOS on critical variant indicators for necessary action.
- Handle key operations performance reports updating including daily, monthly, and monthly basis.
- Adopt positive behavior and attitudes, which exemplify and encourage others to follow the company’s Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
- Build and maintain critical relationships with internal & external stakeholders, partners, staff and management.
- Perform other works assigned by the Supervisor.
- Prefer a bachelor degree holder
- Good understanding of Cambodian microfinance industry, economic environment and localized context; and at least earned related work experience for 3 years.
- Must have a strong numeric skills, analytical and strong team-orientation preferred.
- Have foundation of administration skills/relevant experience
- Be able to calculate figures or run formula associated with report, plan and other business financial information.
- Ability to use a computer, including word processor, good spreadsheets, basic data entry, PowerPoint for presentation preparation, and email are required.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.