Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare personal plan of action to ensure effective workflow.
- Assist to perform and produce the regular analysis of the historical and future trend of exchange rate.
- Assist to analysis of demand and supply position for specific currency of the WBC.
- Regularly and timely collect the exchange rate information from the key stakeholders such as NBC, commercial bank and active players in the market.
- Assist to work on the cover fund process to ensure that WBC has enough fund to support the International Remittance.
- Cooperatively with Sales team/Branches/Credit Officer for Treasury cross-selling opportunities and business relationship.
- Assist to prepare the plan to minimize the FX exposure in the future.
- Assist to prepare the planning of cover fund as per BP.
- Treasury sales mainly focused on FX transaction to all client segments, included Retails targeted client, Corporate Client, Bank & FIs, to maximize Treasury income.
- Daily monitor FX positions and ensure a full compliance with NBC & internal guideline.
- Actively monitor markets & provide market information to the team & other stakeholders for client’s update and sales opportunities.
- Establish, maintain and supervise the framework, guideline and internal Policies & Procedures to ensure its timely update and daily business functions are fully compliant with WBC as a whole.
- Report FX sales performance on weekly, monthly and as when it requires.
- Build the self-capacity mainly on finance, treasury technical skills for the future career development.
- Adopt positive behavior and attitudes which exemplify and encourage others to follow the company’s Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
- Ensure timely implementation of PDM performance development, coaching and annual appraisal.
- Conduct FX & other Treasury products training or yearly refreshment to Sales team/Tellers/Credit Officers.
- Build and maintain critical relationships with staff, managers, banks, lenders, HQ and stakeholders.
- Understand and maintain the relationship between WBC and partners.
- Bachelor degree in Financial related fields.
- Self-driving and motivation to boost sales & cross-selling.
- Great teammate.
- Humble and emotionally disciplined.
- Computer proficiency in Ms. Excel and Power Point.
- Need 2 to 3-year experience in Treasury field or related tasks.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.