Duties & Responsibilities
- Involve with IT Business analysis team to analyze system requirement and to provide system analysis and impact analysis to requester.
- Design, develop and maintain mobile applications.
- Collaborate with backend developers to integrate mobile app with server side.
- Have basic knowledge in loan and savings functionalities.
- Assist your direct manager to work on other tasks.
- Arrange the plan and team to develop system.
- Make use of system development life cycle or scrum methodology.
- Environment preparation for QA, Staging, Development, and UAT.
- Troubleshoot mobile application regularly.
- Monitor or check reports daily basis.
- Regularly make reports to direct manager.
- Provide technical training to your team.
- Support other team or staff for knowledge sharing.
- Ad-hoc KPI as assigned by direct manager.
- Bachelor degree in computer science.
- Have at least 4 years of experience in mobile application development.
- Coding experience in major languages such as Objective-C, Swift, Kotlin, Java and other frameworks or libraries which will be used to support mobile application development.
- Understand about loan, savings process and functions.
- Understand object oriented concepts, design patterns, and application frameworks.
- Experience in using RESTful or SOAP.
- Experience in using various data exchange format such as CSV, XML and JSON.
- Have strong skill in using distributed version control system.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be proactive, quick learner, and have effective communication.
- Ability to organize and quickly evaluate the nature of the problem and to provide a solution rapidly and accurately is essential.
- Problems encountered may require the ability to work as part of a team to find resolution. Solutions may involve the arranging of tasks to be done or conducting negotiations until satisfaction is provided.
- Requires good analytical and problem-solving skills. Must have a Customer Service oriented mind-set with the ability to organize, prioritize and delegate tasks while transferring knowledge and expertise to empower clients and users.
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.