Duties & Responsibilities
- To prepare a plan of action covering responsibilities of this position.
- To set up clear RR of each units and department KPI.
- TO set up Annual Business Plan for department.
- To develop department bylaws in alignment with the company’s strategic plan.
- To prepare and manage department’s annual budget.
- To prepare table of organization (TO) and revise the Job Description, Core Competencies, Training Curriculum.
- To develop partnership strategies and effective marketing campaigns that align with partner’s goals and objectives
- To identify and initiate new business opportunity through potential and existing network
- To monitor market trends and competitor activities in order to identify potential opportunities for new partnerships.
- To monitor sales performance metrics and prepare departmental report for Division Head (Weekly/Monthly)
- To oversee the daily operations of the department, analyze and draw out improvement plans.
- To oversee and coordinate the partnership activities, projects, or initiatives, such as sponsorship, marketing campaign or banking service delivery.
- To monitor and evaluate the performance and impact of each partnerships, using quantitative and qualitative measures and indicators.
- To work closely with related department head to ensure effective communication and accurate information on relevant by-laws, products & services
- To communicate and negotiate the terms and conditions of the partnership agreements/MOU on behalf of Woori Bank Management
- To provide feedback and support to the partners, as well as resolving any issues or conflicts that may arise
- To establish strong long-term client relationships and communicate with significant partners regularly while responding to specific queries
- To suggest solutions and innovative ideas that meet a client’s needs quickly and effectively and handle complaints and problems
- To establish effective communication channels with partners to foster productive working relationships
- To communicate and report on the partnership progress and outcomes to EXCO and/or BOD
- To continuously build self & staff’s capacity on related skills, knowledge & knowhow, and improve the performance & productivities
- To build and maintain strong relationships with internal staff and stakeholders to ensure open and fluid communication
- To perform other tasks as assigned by Division Head/C-levels/the BOD.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, Business Management or any relevant field
- Excellent communication skill, negotiation skill & Customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent understanding of market trends, challenges, opportunities as well as partner’s needs
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and networking skills
- Creative and innovative to generate new ideas & initiatives for new banking business model
- Leadership, management, and organizational skills to lead the team to achieve the goals
- Strategic, analytical & problem-solving skills to identify opportunities and solutions
- Excellent English language in both Speaking and Writing
- Proficiency in relevant software, tools, and platforms such as Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.