Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Product owner, Scrum master, Scrum member and within the QA Practice to improve the quality of the releases across the SDLC.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of business processes supported by software systems/products.
- Review and approve the timeline of quality assurance testing for each Sprint planning.
- Review and approve the team’s detailed test case to ensure the test coverage validates the requirements and the correctness of the functionality.
- Conduct automated QA testing in CI/CD process, if required.
- Conduct code reviews of automated test scripts to ensure scripts are in line with best practices and automation framework.
- Enforce the QA Test Methodology and QA best practices.
- Review/Update/Record Sprint bugs/issues/result into the system.
- Ensure all testing results are document properly in both soft/hard copy.
- Work closely with SCRUM team in order the result of testing is worked smoothly.
- Work closely with development team to follow up the bug fixing in Sprint Backlog.
- Develop skill and knowledge in role and responsibility.
- Bachelor degree in field of IT, IT for Business or Finance and Banking or other equivalent fields.
- At least 2 year’s working experiences in Application Testing Area (Mobile App/Web Application).
- At least 1-year experience in hands on Robot Framework.
- Strong experience in Software Testing and Automation Testing.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Have an experience on Jira and any recognized Test Management Tool.
- Teamwork, high responsibility and result oriented, strong analytical thinking, conceptual thinking and problem-solving.
- Good understanding, speaking and writing in English language are preferable.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.