Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing preparation all data flow documentation to/out DWH/INH/BI for current and new projects/tasks.
- Managing preparation the documentation on change request of the data flow.
- Be resource into meeting with all project team.
- Implementing new flow of data into DWH/BI Server/INH by Extraction, Transforming, Loading (ETL).
- Preparing and executing UAT environment for stakeholders to be able to test on UAT before Production release.
- Managing Before and After COB Processing (SSIS).
- Managing and Implementing new Cube (SSAS).
- Automate the processing to reduce manual on data extraction.
- Managing to work closely with stakeholders for new report development/enhancement to understand on the new data structure.
- To work closely with Core Banking system to understand and gather new implementation in T24 to make it available in INH Reporting/DWH/BI Server.
- Be a supporter to relating team about technical problem and solutions.
- Be trainer to stakeholder to understand on BI/new or existing Cube/Data Source.
- Thoroughly monitor data processing schedule on daily basis.
- Fix errors on data processing if data processing failure at some point of time.
- Other tasks will be assigned.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of working experiences.
- Experience in T24 banking platform.
- Experience in relational databases and NoSQL Databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, and Cassandra.
- Experience in SSIS/SSRS/SSAS solution.
- Experience in Building data warehouse.
- Experience in Data Processing automation.
- Have a good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be proactive, quicker learners, and have affective communication.
- Ability to organize and quickly evaluate the nature of the problem and.
- To provide a solution rapidly and accurate is essential.
- Be a good team player.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.
How to Apply
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.