Duties & Responsibilities
- Resolve issues, requests, inquiries, and complaints via phone call, site-visit, emails, and other communication channel in a timely and customer friendly manner.
- Monitor performance against target every day and push to sales volume
- Provide trainings, refresher training, related to products, sales technique, work-process, policies, guidelines, instructions, about deposit, Merchant, and MB
- Check on new hires’s training-knowledge understandings, performance, and closely support them during first 3 months
- Online Meeting with CAO, BM with Daily, Weekly, Monthly to follow up performance
- Participate sales/marketing promotion campaigns to push sales.
- Work closely with BM in review and discussion about the Performance issues of SO or CAO
- Participate in projects, or new products related to deposit, merchant, and MB, monitoring and push sales performance of new products.
- Be available to answer inquiry from or provide instructions to the SO or CAOs related to deposit, merchant, and MB.
- Conduct regular onsite and offsite visit and check on merchant’s activities to ensure smooth operations if any
- Regular training of products, selling skills to CAO & SO
- Tasks assigned by line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, marketing, sales, or any relevant field,
- Excellent communication skill,
- Excellent knowledge in sales and marketing skills,
- Problem-solving attitude & Aptitude for fostering positive relationships,
- Good English language in both Speaking and Writing,
- General level in using Computer, Email, Microsoft Word, Excel,
- 3 – 5 years working experiences related to managing performance, sales, sales supports in banking and financial services industry.
- Experienced in sales or customer service
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.