Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop roadmap for digital business strategy.
- SWOT and PEST analysis surround digital business in Cambodia.
- Conceptualize digital business strategy for implementation following WBC’s strategy plan.
- Lead meeting with related digital product/system team to understand well about current paint point or weakness of digital products/services.
- Develop process for team to gather information or data of competitor or market digital business trend.
- Regularly study and analyze the local and international trends on Digital Payments to come up with the new practical and business-driven initiatives.
- Work closely with other relevant departments, units, and provincial branch offices to create digital institutional infrastructure in order to support digital banking channel.
- Ensure timely implementation of assigned business projects within timeframe as set.
- Regularly update line management about the progress and challenges encountered during the implementation of the projects.
- Report on performance trend of digital products/ services of WBC to line management and other key relevant management.
- Monitor regularly and report the digital business performance results comparing with the competitors.
- Manage subordinators including development plan, monitoring and evaluation to the assigned task as well as the capacity building to perform their job well through continuous on the job training and other method.
- Provide support to subordinators by facilitating and encouraging them to unlock the issues and challenges.
- Provide leadership and management behavior and attitudes which exemplify and encourage others to follow WBC’s mission and core values.
- Degree in Banking or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital banking business especially working in digital product (Mobile app, Internet Banking, International Card, ATM).
- Good understanding on digital banking products, Mobile app/Internet Banking/ATM/card infrastructure, policies and procedure establishment.
- Good Computer literacy, especially good at report in excel.
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
- Have ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team.
- We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.