Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead EA team and arrange resource to support IT project.
- Prepare clear plan of action to the team and project stockholder.
- Ensure that the architecture support the project’s business goals and is aligned with the rest of the organization’s technical architecture.
- Analyze and architect new system to support new business requirement.
- To define the software components (such as database schema, operating system, configuration, etc.) to support the project’s functionality.
- Analyze and troubleshoot the issues using various tools and techniques.
- Stay on top of latest trends and technologies.
- Oversee, improve and upgrade enterprise services, software and hardware.
- Work with IT Operations to analysis resource both Hardware (H/W) and Software (S/W) requirement to support the growth of the business operation.
- Develop skill and knowledge in role and responsibility.
- Ad-hoc KPI as assigned by direct manager.
- 3 years of experience in enterprise architecture design.
- Understand REST and SOAP api.
- Understand Scrum framework, as well as other agile practices.
- Basic understand of XML, JSON and XLST.
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus platforms (Fiorano, WSO2 or Others).
- Experience with SQL database system such as MySQL, Oracle or PostgreSQL is preferred.
- Experience in development of backend service or web application.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom.