Duties & Responsibilities
- Social engineering attacks, phishing or intercepting communications to strengthen WBC’s cyber security.
- Perform variety of security assessment against Infrastructure, applications and mobile applications and overcome cyber security controls.
- Conduct security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis.
- Assessing security in multiple domains, including network security, cloud environments, application security, wireless security, and physical security.
- Annual security assessment testing report to parent bank, senior management team, or regulators.
- Engagement with external Information Security or external parties for security assessment.
- Actively support and key participant with cybersecurity projects with IT Business Analyst and Projects.
- Internal Penetration Testing:
- Internal Network Penetration testing.
- Firewall Penetration testing.
- Password Cracking Penetration Testing and more.
- Lead, motivate and train IT team and guarantee their level of knowledge and expertise.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer science or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experiences of recent professional experiences in IT security.
- Experience with open security testing standards including OWSAP, MITRE ATT&CK, and best practices.
- Good understanding of the Cyber Kill Chain and the ability to display clear analytical skills.
- Knowledge and experience in penetration testing and ISO 27001 standard and enforcement.
- Experience and knowledge in Cyber Security, latest threats and attack vectors and mitigation plan.
- Clear communication of vulnerabilities and associated risks in both written reports and verbal briefings.
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems and security applications, as well as a working knowledge of network protocols and tools.
- Strong analytical, administrative, presentation, and project management skills are required.
- Certification in eJPT, CompTIA Pen Test+ or CompTIA CySA+ is prefer.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.