Duties & Responsibilities
- Works with supervisor reviewing & consolidating staff projection and take proactive action.
- Implement the recruitments & selection policies making sure that follow the standard.
- Ensure the quality and effective recruitment & selection strategy and practices.
- Ensure accurate job advertisement to public with standard format and ensure on its effectiveness of the used job advertisement channels.
- Responsible for investigating and responding to problems, enquiries and complaints for all recruitment tasks.
- Maintain and work closely with hiring managers ensuring an appropriate test papers update.
- Maintain and update recruitment monitoring report timely and accurately.
- Support and provide guidance to staff under own supervision.
- Ensure candidate pipeline is built for immediate replacement.
- Bachelor of Human Resources Management or any other Business Administration Degree.
- At least 4 years experiences involving with recruitment tasks or other human resources tasks
- Experiences from MFI/bank is preferable.
- Experiences with team management.
- Must understand and agree with company’s Vision, mission, purpose, values, procedures and objectives Must have the knowledge of Cambodia Labor Law.
- Good planning & coordination skills.
- Good communication skills, including English speaking and writing skills.
- Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point.
- Ability to work under pressure, long-hours and highly self-motivated.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitments and trustworthiness.
- Ability to support/assist supervisor in term of human resource management for extra assignment beside recruitment focus.
- Ability to encourage continuous improvement and innovation within the team and to maintain a high standard of professional recruitment practice.
- Ability to provide advice and guidance on all aspects of the Human Resources function relating to recruitment and selection matters and associated terms and conditions.
- Ability to develop writing test & interview test and to support supervisor in the development of relevant policies within the Recruitment and Selection function.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.