Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Senior Manager in development and review training policy and necessary appendixes/ guidelines to ensure that it reflects and adapts to business direction.
- Assist Senior Manager in preparing and developing annual Training need Assessment (TNA) and annual Training Plan (POA).
- Support in the development of annual training budget plan and monitor the implementation.
- Design and develop comprehensive training programs that meet organizational and individual needs, including training aids and materials
- Career Development Path (CDP)
- Branch Manager (BM) HIPO Program
- Leadership Skill for new Managers
- WBF Academy
- Languages Training
- Others etc.
- Develop other training initiatives which lead to promote learning culture and improve company’s productivities including
- Top learner program,
- Top CO Program
- Teller champion program,
- Other training initiatives etc.
- Collaborate with department heads /managers regarding instruction and training planning.
- Work with other training units to plan and implement training programs effectively including course contents development, test/ quizzes, timetable, etc.
- Be focal person to ensure that the training program are effectively implemented with good monitoring and assessment.
- Promote learning culture and development of awards for excellent trainees.
- Assess current operational procedures, identify skills or knowledge gaps, and develop process for improvement.
- Maintain a database of curriculum, materials, and personnel training records.
- Work closely with all trainers to ensure that in-house training sessions are effectively managed with quality.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training courses and make adjustments when necessary.
- Lead on Training Satisfaction Survey report for board or management or any urgent request reports upon instructions.
- Provide summary reports to management, outlining the impact of training on employee skills and corporate goals.
- Make improvement of reporting functions to be efficient and accurate reporting.
- Demonstrate good modelling with team member and other stakeholders.
- Train, coach to build capacity and competency of subordinates and building successor.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, education, or other related field
- At least 5-7 years of works experiences in Human Resources, and 3+ years of experience as a trainer, coach, or training facilitator, preferably in a large corporate environment
- Proven success in utilizing and implementing instructional design theory
- Familiar with both traditional and modern job training methods, trends and techniques
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Be proficient in working computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be proficient in English speaking and writing.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.