Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle work on the assigned task for tele-calling on.
- Answer customer inquiries/ feedbacks/suggestion related to product or service of WBC through inbound calls, direct to staff, social and other…etc.
- Ensure customer’s complaints/disputes, inquiries and/or feedbacks are effectively recorded from customer to Call Center System (CRM).
- Client calling on fraud Prevention of loan disbursement & Collection.
- Ensure Call Center service excellent to customer in all perspective.
- Ensure customer disputes via phone, email, CMA, and staff are resolved in a professional manner.
- Prepare a daily report and submit to line manager and relevant staff.
- Continuously build self-capacity and related skills, improve the performance and productivities.
- Attending related training on customer service/ complaint/disputes handling.
- Continuously build self-capacity and related skills, improve the performance and productivities. Implement the Performance and Development Management (PDM) system.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in the field of Marketing, Banking & Finance or related field.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness and consider long term.
- Computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills for both Khmer and English.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good understanding, speaking and writing in English language.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently, and self-motivated.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.