Duties & Responsibilities
- To support BOs by checking the input information in T24 and verify those info against with support document (Remittance form and support doc).
- To handling the inward remittance transaction by seeking support document (if any) from BO/customers to fulfill the requirement of ITT transaction.
- To generate the MT103 with accurate information and aligned with swift format and other SWIFT messages as per requirement from business to support smooth operation.
- Ensure all remittance transactions were screened with acceptable hit result on Anti-money laundering &Terrorist financing guidelines, Sanction regulation, and other related internal policies.
- Join sale team to onboard customers in order to increase transaction and income.
- Uphold and ensure SOPs are in alignment with internal policies and external regulations.
- Ensure all international remittance document are filled in proper documentation.
- Participant in team building event or any volunteer bank’s event for learning, and marketing purpose.
- In consultation with line manager/senior management for product/service initiative in order to identify business opportunities and anticipate client needs.
- Other tasks will be assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, and Accountant or any related fields.
- Have at least 1 years of prior experience in Trade finance department
- Excellence understanding of UCP, ISBP, and Incoterms.
- Able to work independently with excellence verbal and written in English.
- Strong leadership capabilities with good interpersonal and communication skills in managing the team and stakeholders.
- Good at analyzing and solving problem with strong handle on operation risk.
- A team player with capability and perseverance to work effectively under pressure and tight deadline.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.