Duties & Responsibilities
- To prepare a personal and team plan of action in order to get an effective workflow.
- To assist the supervisor in preparing the team’s budget to be included in the department’s budget.
- To conducts periodic reviews of existing product performance, competitiveness, system, and strategy priorities in order to achieve bank goals.
- To give valuable feedback during the proposal for a new or enhanced product
- To ensure that all communication channels are utilized to ensure the smooth rollout of the new/enhanced product/promotion by monitoring and recommending them.
- To collaborate with the data analytics team to create the report template for business tracking purposes.
- To remove any reports that are not needed and clean up all the report listings in the current web report.
- To do the benchmark for strength and weakness in order to improve the operations.
- To use benchmark information to identify which gaps the bank could improve or fulfill during gap analysis.
- To conduct any specific survey as required to aid in the business analysis work.
- To conduct a field visit to verify the data received or to collect additional data as needed.
- To do the report on the market trend, competition landscape, and business performance tracking.
- To do the report to the EXCO and CEO regarding the gap analysis in order to increase WBC’s competitiveness.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager/management.
- Master Degree in Business Administration or relevant skills.
- At least 3-year experience within banking/financial sector.
- Proficient in both descriptive and predictive analytics.
- Skilled in computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and email.
- Skilled in written and spoken English and Korean (a plus).
- Understanding of business strategies and models.
- Advanced techniques for using MS Excel, MS Power BI, and statistical analysis.
- Proficient in analytical and logical thinking.
- Good interpersonal skills, adaptability and flexibility.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.