Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop plan of action to respond to business need.
- Prepare development plan and delegate to team.
- Lead team to develop report and other tasks.
- Provide technical support to related team on database design.
- Analyze and design relational database for business need.
- Analyze and design data analytic reports for business need.
- And store it in a secure Define a clear guideline to back up all databases manner.
- Provide technical support to testing team.
- Attend other activities as required from related team.
- Generate daily reports for the company.
- Prepare data and upload to CBC weekly and monthly.
- Prepare regulatory reports for NBC both daily and monthly.
- Perform daily check on database growth.
- Ensure that team can finish their task according to the plan.
- Ensure that database services are up and running 24/7.
- Provide training, advice to team.
- Attend other training assign by supervisor.
- Relationship with stakeholders.
- Keep good relationship with stakeholder.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in field of IT, IT for Business or Finance and Banking or other equivalent fields.
- Knowledge in database design and development such as SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in using analytic service to analyze data.
- Experience in data tuning.
- Experience in database failover.
- Experience in using DDL, DML and T-SQL.
- Experience in using SQL reporting service and MS Power BI.
- Knowledge in loan and savings product.
- Knowledge in cryptography.
- Strong leadership and management.
- Good understanding, speaking and writing in English language are preferable.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.