Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Core Network of IT Infrastructure department, i.e Core Router and Core Switch make sure they are well managed, properly connected to all servers & hardware for a smooth and secure running of the whole infrastructure network.
- Support service desk team acting as level 2 network escalation support.
- Implement and maintain local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) infrastructure to fit the current business environment.
- Maintain stability, uptime of IT Network and HA of all branches connected to head office data center and DR site.
- Manage network integration with 3rd parties partnering with WOORI BANK.
- Implementing IT security framework with all network appliance make sure it comply with internal security framework and standard practice.
- Plan & forecast for further IT Network growth aligning with WOORI BANK business plan and growth
- Provide support the DR Drill activity at least once a year by coordinating with DR Drill Committee and related stakeholder Creating DR Drill document & update to reflect existing system functions.
- Core network availability of at least 99.9% uptime (branches, head office and DR center).
- Both physical and logical security must be applied.
- Join seminar and bring new technology to improve network infrastructure to get more secure.
- High availability network architecture is in place to eliminate the single point of failure.
- Building network-monitoring tools to monitor and manage network infrastructure.
- Clearly understand and working with vendor to get deeply understand of network.
- New network architecture at follow the infrastructure diagram.
- Logical and physical network security implementation at is met the business requirement.
- Propose or recommend purchasing Network hardware to support business requirement.
- Perform DR activation drill at least once times per year.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Related field or higher.
- At least 3 years’ experience in networking in Bank/MFI or ISP is preferred.
- CCNA, CCNA Security, PCNSA certified is preferable.
- Strong understanding of Network structures for LAN, WAN, VPN, SD-WAN and Firewall Security appliance such as Palo Alto, Cisco ASA/FTD, NAC, Checkpoint and Load balancer.
- Experience with switching, routing protocol including high availability (HA) and data center inter-connect for layer 2 and layer 3.
- Should have 3 years’ experience in Network administration.
- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing IT policies and procedures.
- Experience in project implement & management preferred.
- Experience with System monitoring such as SolarWinds, Cacti, and Syslog server is desirable.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.