Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop system monitoring to support bank’s production systems/connection and applications especially core system and customer facing application.
- Develop and communicate strategic direction for IT Service Management, Organize brainstorming sessions with key stakeholders to maintain a prioritize list of ideas for continuous improvement and enhancement.
- Implement and document for all applications configuration and T24 service operations, processes and procedures, and incident/problem escalation management, adhering to information security and ITIL standards to offer proactive, secure and high quality services.
- Daily system health check of Data Center, Network & services monitoring.
- Check data center room and facilitation such as power source, ups, cooling, environmental monitoring and surveillance (CCTV) for data center.
- Check network bandwidth, latency and performance and peering with partner and Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Check Servers Event Log and check servers hard disk space.
- System patches/hot fixes and OS update.
- Application & Database Performance Monitor.
- Data Center, Core Network and Server/Storage health report and services/application availability and performance report.
- Provide technical support to end-users from each branch related to product in core banking system or in house system.
- Daily check/update NBC & treasury rate and regularly and keep monitoring run close of business.
- Keep monitoring all database services (replication & always-On service during run close of business.
- Work with the Enterprise Architect, Developer, Sysadmin and InfoSec Team to develop hosting infrastructure and services for internal & internet-facing software.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation on services, including disaster recovery.
- Assist with software and tools development, including prototyping new approaches.
- Produce overview and workflow documents relating to Production System and Infrastructure.
- Builds strong relationships with internal team, the cross function, end user and supplier.
- Holding a bachelor degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in IT Operations/IT Service Management (NOC) with 1 year in managerial role.
- Experienced in T24 application management, database management, system development and deployment management.
- Experienced in banking channels operation (ATM/CSS, BAKONG, RFT, etc..) and other down-stream application environment management.
- Excellent knowledge of Incident Management Tools, policy and procedure.
- Excellent knowledge of Configuration and Change management practices.
- Good knowledge of monitoring technology (SNMP, Zabbix, Nagios, SolarWinds, PRTC, Cacti, Open NMS, Snort, etc.).
- Good knowledge of operating DevOps practices and managing containerized platform and application;
- Knowledge in Windows Server, Application server, Unix scripting, JBOSS, JBASE, ITIL/ITSM and best practices methodologies.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making- Working with Tools and Technologies.
- Good management, leadership, motivation, problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure.
- We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.