Duties & Responsibilities
- Review existing and new Agreement/Contract/MOU/NDA or other equivalent documents from various stakeholder include Lenders, Client etc…to ensure they are legally correct and binding and recommend corrective actions.
- Take lead in processing for licenses (New or Change License) with NBC then Register with MOC then process to General department of Taxation and any other approval letters from the government as might be needed.
- Take lead in processing for the MAA amendment and capital register.
- Assist Supervisor in Translating relevant regulation and provide legal update to management.
- Provide advice to management and the board on legal affairs and propose corrective actions in order to comply with legal requirements.
- To provide Training support related to legal to relevant staff.
- Bylaw review and monitor to ensure compliancy with Policy on By Law Management policy include to Alert and recommend to update of each bylaw to relevant departments not to be more than 3 years.
- Interpretation of bylaw where needed.
- To review all bylaw Policies, Manual, and Guideline prior submit to C-Level & Board.
- To Perform other functions that may be required or assigned by supervisor.
- Graduated Bachelor degree or higher with combination of work experiences in law.
- At least 2-year experience with legal work in Financial Sector.
- Thorough knowledge of and fluency in English and excellent in verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge on company law, and Finance & Banking laws is additional credit.
- Good organizational skills with ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
- Good interpersonal skills, adaptability and flexibility.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.