Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide inputs in developing of Annual Plan of Action for Loan Policy Department.
- Prepare SMART project proposal of development and enhancement of Credit By-laws.
- Identify initiative concept, gaps or opportunities for improvement of Credit Policy, Manual, Process
Guideline and its delivery mechanism for more business efficient and fulfill customer’s satisfaction.
- Lead and implement the assigned Plan of Action of Loan Policy Department.
- Lead in developing new lending forms and updating all existing forms, form filling guideline in order to ensure the efficiency and friendly-use for implementer.
- Review and provide consultation to Business Development Team on new/revised credit products.
- Manage team member in providing training to pool of trainer/end-user for any updated/changed By-laws of Credit.
- Work closely with Training Team to ensure field staff’s capacity on By-laws of Credit implementation.
- Manage team member in providing strong and friendly support to all branch staff to ensure the right track for implementation of policies, process and procedures.
- Consult and strongly support “Loan Support System Development” Section in developing, enhancing and implementing Credit-Related System.
- Ensure timely implementation of assigned tasks/projects within the set timeframe.
- Build the self-capacity mainly on business initiative concept on credit product and its implementation.
- and consider feedback of coworkers/ team members to improve own and team’s work performance.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Head of Loan Policy and/or the Management.
- Degree, preferably Master Degree, in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Banking and
other related field.
- Well understanding on MFI/Banking’s product and services, especially loan policy and lending
- Strong numeric, analytical, and supervisory skills, strong team-orientation, and be capable to
systematically and critically think on things need to be done.
- Ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team.
- Good at communication skill and good interpersonal skill.
- Proficiency in computer literacy, especially Microsoft Word and Advance Excel.
- Good understanding in English.
- Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage and prioritize tasks.
- Patient and humble in working under pressure and excellent in managing multi-projects within
- We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.