Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and Manage all Woori Bank digital channels.
- Develop monthly social media planning and creative content writing.
- Plan, budget and Manage all the digital campaigns.
- Increase the engagement on all digital channels.
- Edit and manage Website contents.
- Research customers’ insights to offer online weekly/monthly/quarterly activities appropriated to customers.
- Create copy writing for website content, promotional materials, that ensures compelling and effective communication.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing channels and evaluate new technologies, expand the media, and increase the company’s brand awareness.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Marketing, Business, PR, Communications, Media and related fields.
- Experience in marketing, communications, Digital Marketing, and related works for more than 1 years.
- Ability to develop effective marketing and branding strategies which responds to the market trends and effectively contribute to the business growth.
- Experienced in developing guidelines including but not limited to branding, communications, social media, and CSR.
- Experienced in managing digital marketing; being able to use all digital marketing tools.
- Skills in strategic development, project management, and public relations.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills, and public presentation.
- Collaborative, influential and service-minded personality.
- Work under pressure, independently and highly self-motivated.
- Work creatively and take initiative.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
- Able to travel throughout the country.
Proficient in Microsoft Office
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.