Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new digital partnership with trend of digital market.
- Develop prospective partners list to meet department road map.
- Develop attractive digital partnership proposal and present to prospective partners.
- Draft digital partnership agreement with partner.
- Create and maintain documentation on Digital Partnership and processes.
- Coordinate and facilitate with partners and related internal team to support business and operation.
- Monitor and support existing business partnership operations.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking or related fields.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Digital Partnership or related position.
- Good Computer literacy, especially in Ms. Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
- Be able enthusiasm to work at the provinces.
- Have ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively in team work.
- Have high integrity, patient, honesty, and commitment and be able to work under pressure.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.