Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform audit steps and procedures and gathering necessary information to determine adequacy of internal controls and compliance according to the pre-audit and/or evaluation field work section.
- Perform the analytical review procedures for each audit assignment.
- Get in contact with the branch to organize the staff/team for the audit and/or evaluation field visit.
- Organize the working papers files according to the policies and procedures of audit and evaluation.
- Conduct the entry conference with the branch key concerned persons according to the procedures steps.
- Perform audit steps and procedures and obtaining necessary information to determine adequacy of internal controls and compliance.
- Clarify all audit findings with auditees during the process of audit fieldwork to minimize discussion time in the exit conference.
- Ensure all working papers are completed and in order – initials, cross-references, date, work descriptions, clearance, etc.
- Write and submit draft audit/evaluation report to Audit Manager prior to conducting the exit discussion with the auditees.
- Timely complete and submit draft audit/evaluation report to Audit Manager with completed required documents.
- Ensure quality of Report, Working Papers before submitting draft Report to supervisor or Internal Audit Manager.
- Ensure that all issues raised are agreed, documented and supported with management response.
- Timely and correctly update actual audit in audit plan.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in the field in Accounting and Finance or related field.
- Knowledge and understanding of all facets of micro-finance operations or banking.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Information Technology is advantage.
- Some experience in Accounting and Finance or auditing and experience in Head Office department audit.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team and willing to work under pressure.
- Willingness to travel very often and to stay in provinces, mainly in districts.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.