Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages computer operations, basic networking, user helpdesk, and setup new or relocate office
- Validate software and hardware with IT standard installation and delivery those assets /inventory to end user on-timely manner
- Supervise and maintain fixed asset of IT (Computer, Printer, Scanner, Router, Switch and UPS) as we as stock preparation
- Maintain and support on helpdesk system for requestor or technician request
- Periodically pick-up or assign ticket to respected team or technician include follow up with technician to resolve and close ticket accordingly
- Compiles, maintains, and reviews all reports in help desk and log report in weekly basis
- Proper documentation on all the system deployed within the company is in place and up to date especially user guide or manual and also provide training to the team and end user
- Collecting all the feedback from the end user on all the systems deployed in the company environment and circulate to all the related parties
- Assist in all the task which assigned by the line manager and/or head of IT Infrastructure
- Conduct and report daily maintenance check (Daily Maintenance Check List, Prepare Machine Check List)
- Monitor network connectivity for branch office and assist with internal team or vendor to resolve of any interruption or incident with end user
- Produce monthly reports for management that relate to computer use, priorities, and downtime
- Build self-capacity through on-going learning and development
- Provide day-to-day behavior and attitudes, which exemplify, and encourage others to follow policy of company
- Able to communicate complex technical details in clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical staff
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer science.
- 1-year experiences in IT support position or Network Engineer position.
- Good communication
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh