Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in developing and revising General Affairs policies and system of the company as needed.
- Be actively involved in developing annual GA plan for Woori Bank.
- Assist in ATM location searching and office search with branch staff for the best location when necessary.
- Assist in negotiating with landlords of ATM and office location on term and conditions contract.
- Ensure all contracts are renewed before its expiry date.
- Assist in-charged Officer to ensure all offices are covered by an Insurance Company, all relevant information is provided to legal team for license application.
- Take lead in all office arrangements for electricity, water and other facilities.
- Ensure electricity system is properly designed and control to ensure security and safety for office and staffs.
- Ensure all offices at offices are well organized and hygiene with report of all detail at all offices after inspection.
- Continuously build self-capacity and related skills, improve the performance and productivities.
- Adopt positive behavior and attitudes which exemplify and encourage others to follow the company’s Mission, Vision, Core Values.
- Build teamwork and improve relationship within the team.
- Build and maintain critical relationship with Woori Bank staff, other MFIs and stakeholders.
- Graduate or Bachelor degree of Business Administration or a related field.
- Computer skills, especially Microsoft Office.
- Good understanding and command of English speaking and writing.
- At least 1 year experience in office arrangement and administration, or a related field.
- Good communication, honestly, commitment and hard work.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.