This purpose of position will be used in the advertisement. Please describe the role in 2-3 concise sentences. Focus on the core of what this role is supposed to achieve. Describe the purpose of this position and how this position contributes to achieving department objectives and the management and performance of others.
- Facilitating the performance review process (eg, Performance Agreement, Mid-year review, and annual performance review) thought HRMS systems.
- Ensure that all eligible staff receive the invitation in HRMS systems and able to complete and approve.
- Provide training and guidelines, support Regional Branch Regional HR & General Affairs and Manager to effectively conducting Performance Management.
- Track the completion of Performance agreement, Mid-year review and performance Review across the countrywide.
- Monitor the progress update of Performance improvement Plan (PIP).
- University graduate, in any field related to business administration preferably in Human Resource Management.
- Good Knowledge of Cambodian Labor Law and HR best practice
- Ability to work under pressure, long-hours and highly self-motivated, independent.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitments and trustworthiness.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be proficient in English speaking and writing.
- At least 2 years of experience in HR department, direct experience as HRBP or having good knowledge about HRBP role.
- Ability to build a cooperative and friendly team.
- Having good understanding about the MFI/Banking’s business operations/works.
- Prior experience banking or micro-finance sector, or any fieldwork experience.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.