- Take over a business analysis assignment.
- Participate in planning and developing IT business-wise strategies.
- Engage and partner with key business and IT stakeholders to identify changing business priorities and requirements and introduce new processes and technology to enhance the Business Analysis service offering.
- Understand and collect business requirements effectively.
- Develop functional specification and requirement document.
- Identify features, use cases and flowchart to ensure accuracy of the projects.
- Research new technology and tools to leverage business analysis skill.
- Monitor project development progress to make sure that it’s within keep-on-track.
- Establish standards, processes or guideline for Business Analysis, including methodologies, metrics. requirements and tools and ensure that it is proper approved, well communicated and understood by related stakeholders.
- Ensure Analysts are adequately certified and/or trained.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or in related fields.
- At least 2 years experiences in managing business process improvement.
- At least 2 years experiences in IT business requirement gathering & documentation.
- Knowledge & experience in ITIL, Software Development Lifecycle and or other best practices.
- Knowledge & experience in IT Project Management.
- Knowledge of using Adobe XD, or Balsamiq, or Moqups wireframe design tools.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.