- Prepare a self-development plan for own capacity building and career development, and submit to the supervisor for review and comment.
- Collect all necessary industry information, data, and figures; and assist HOPD and other relevant management in formulating and/or reviewing operational business plan to align with the institutional business objectives.
- Build operations-related business data/figure in a systematic way/management for data trial, reference, or business need.
- Compile all RO KPIs and track them for necessary action.
- Assist to arrange and support the operations team meetings. The meeting preparation includes: consolidate agendas, release invitation, select meeting venue, arrange logistics, minutes taking, and follow up with participants, etc.
- Assist to arrange and coordinate OPD & OD visiting activities upon request.
- Consolidate monthly progress board report and management report in OPD.
- Collect monthly breakdown KPIs projection from all RMs for consolidation and next reporting.
- Use OPD key summary indicators (port, client, PAR, savings, savers, MB app, WO, operating income, net profit, staff recruitment, other non-credit products, and so on) to update their relevant progress on a monthly basis and highlight to MOS on critical variant indicators for necessary action.
- Handle key operations performance reports updating including daily, monthly, and monthly basis.
- Adopt positive behavior and attitudes, which exemplify and encourage others to follow the company’s Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
- Build and maintain critical relationships with internal & external stakeholders, partners, staff and management.
- Perform other works assigned by the Supervisor.
- Prefer a bachelor degree holder
- Good understanding of Cambodian microfinance industry, economic environment and localized context; and at least earned related work experience for 3 years.
- Must have a strong numeric skills, analytical and strong team-orientation preferred.
- Have foundation of administration skills/relevant experience
- Be able to calculate figures or run formula associated with report, plan and other business financial information.
- Ability to use a computer, including word processor, good spreadsheets, basic data entry, PowerPoint for presentation preparation, and email are required.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.