- Organize user requirement specification meeting for a software project.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- End-user interfacing for the purpose of design and implementation of new systems.
- Proactively learn and utilize new technologies, concepts and procedures as appropriate to project requirements.
- Implement and maintain security for systems.
- Design and develop database and software as required by organization.
- Conduct user acceptance test (UAT) process for new system development, customization and upgrading.
- Attend business verification test as needed.
- Well organized document to all database and software development.
- Well organize source code or project using distributed version control system.
- Ensure that each system followed information security developed by WBC.
- Work closely with support team to solve problem related to systems.
- Understanding our credit system on loan, savings, reporting and nature of our business.
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills.
- Involve in IT business plan and involve in software project planning.
- Research new technology for software and database development including mobile technology as well.
- Plan for new system development to response to company growth.
- Develop business case for critical system changes.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or in related field.
- At least 2 year experience in software development.
- Be able to develop web application using MVC or MVVM and Familiar with .Net Core or Java.
- Be able to use data exchange format such as XML and JSON.
- Be able to design and develop database such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL or Oracle.
- Have strong OOP concept and ORM , develop web service such as SOAP or RESTful API.
- Be able to use data encryption and hashing technology.
- Be able to use versioning control such as Git to manage source code.
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.