- Involve with IT Business analysis team to analyze system requirement and to provide system analysis, impact analysis, and proposed solution to requester.
- Design, develop and maintain web-based applications, API interface with partners, and API interface with other system designed and develop by the bank.
- Collaborate with frontend developers to integrate backend API or other system with other 3rd party or our mobile applications.
- Implement and manage containerized-based applications or services.
- Have basic knowledge in loan and savings functionalities.
- Assist the direct manager to develop new ad-hoc requests and other tasks assigned.
- Arrange the plan and team to develop system.
- Make use of system development life cycle or scrum methodology.
- Environment preparation for QA, Staging, Development, and UAT.
- Troubleshoot existing systems or API regularly.
- Monitor or check reports daily basis.
- Regularly make reports to direct manager.
- Provide technical training to your team.
- Support other team or staff for knowledge sharing.
- Ad-hoc KPI as assigned by direct manager.
- Bachelor degree in computer science.
- Have at least 4 years of experience in system development.
- Experience in loan and savings products or services.
- Experience in using major languages such as .Net, Java, Spring Boot, and other frameworks or libraries which will be used to support web-based application or API.
- Experience in using RESTful or SOAP.
- Experience in using various data exchange format such as CSV, XML and JSON.
- Experience in using Structure Query Language and Data Manipulation Language.
- Experience in using relational database or non-relational database.
- Understand containerized platform.
- Understanding of object oriented concepts, design patterns, and application frameworks.
- Have strong skill in using distributed version control system.
- Have strong skill in DevOps.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be good at communication.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh