- Prepare a personal action plan covering all responsibilities of this position.
- Formulate loan recovery plans for the whole organization.
- Prepare a contingency plan to prevent and cope with credit risk and other related operational risks to ensure good quality loan portfolios.
- Formulate effective and efficient channels of loan recovery, accessible from the branch offices.
- Coordinate the effective recovery of delinquent and written off loans.
- Define legal procedure through consulting with the lawyer or legal department
- Implement an effective and efficient with some procedure/process that properly addresses in the Credit Manual.
- Manage loan default and written off loans by undertaking daily to monthly analysis and reporting issues/exceptions/severity to Operations Director and Chief Operations Officer.
- Work with risk management to identify current and potential credit risks and develop suitable mitigation/prevention strategies.
- Ensure monthly loan recovery work plan (loan default and written off loans) has been firmly implemented by loan recovery officers and mobile loan recovery officer.
- Conduct regularly scheduled field visits as well as surprise visits to ensure credit policies and procedures are properly implemented and followed by field staff.
- Document gaps encountered during surprised/planned visits (i.e. actual vs documented process/procedures) and provide recommendations.
- Ensure staff understands the contingency plan and knows how/when to put it in place.
- Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare report on highest risk accounts including recommendations for resolution.
- Assist in designing and revising the Job Description, Core Competencies, Training Curriculum and
- Training Materials for branch staff and act as one of the key trainers on the operations side.
- Identify annual training courses on loan portfolio quality management / bad debt recovery suitable for branch staff and mobile loan recovery / loan recovery team.
- Conduct training on loan default and write-off policy and ensure that operation staff well understanding and fully implemented.
- Train, Coaching and follow the implementation of loan recovery officers and mobile loan recovery officer.
- Provide leadership and exemplify day-to-day behaviors and attitudes that encourage staff to follow WBC’s Mission, Core Values and WBC’s ethics.
- Work with staffs to help set personal and professional targets and work towards continuously improving the status quo to achieve those targets.
- Work closely with department heads, unit managers, operations managers and concerned committees to ensure effective communication on the credit manual, processes and procedures.
Work especially with those responsible for enforcing these policies/processes/procedures.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with staff and managers to ensure open and fluid communication.
- Other tasks will be assigned.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Management, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- At least 5 years of experiences in a credit management function.
- Knowledge of financial statements and cash flow analysis, industry/market credit research.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must have excellent negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills (i.e. MS Office).
- Must be fluent (both written and spoken) in the local language, ideally with some level of English.
- Must have good training skills – ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner as well as actively listen to participants concerns, questions and ideas.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.