- Prepare annual plan of actions for non-credit unit which are in line with plan of action for
- Business Development Department;
- Prepare SMART project proposals of developing /improving customer service and complaint
- handling policy, to ensure the internal alignment of customer service standard;
- Assist line manager for inputting in the development and revision of business plan;
- Lead in implementing the initiated plan of action of non-credit product unit;
- Continuously update existing product strategies and their delivery mechanism, in
- consultation with operations team and other relevant stakeholders, to meet the current
- client’s needs and demands, to align with vision, mission, core value, goals, and objectives
- as stated in long-term and annual business plan of Woori Bank, and to be competitive
- position of the institution in the market;
- Regularly monitor and report the changes of the market, legal and regulatory frameworks,
- and provide recommendations for refinements in product strategies and their delivery
- mechanism as necessary to line manager and other key relevant management.
- Support strongly to all branches to ensure the right track and corrective
- manner for implementation of policies, processes and procedures
- Work closely with other departments, and regional/branch offices to create institutional infrastructure support to ensure readiness before starting each business/project implementation
- Lead in implementing the initiated plan of action of non-credit product Unit.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in the field in Accounting and Finance or related field;
- Knowledge and understanding of all facets of micro-finance operations or banking;
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Information Technology is advantage;
- Some experience in Accounting and Finance or auditing and experience in Head Office department audit;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team and willing to work under pressure;
- Willingness to travel very often and to stay in provinces, mainly in districts
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.