- Coordinate with the Board to prepare annual Board meeting calendar.
- Arrange WBC Board, Board Committees and Executive Team meetings (board paper, agenda, logistics, and reading materials).
- Ensure that all BOD and Management Committees are effectively formed and fully functional per their mandate.
- Work with other departments to develop annual key event calendar and share to all concerned staff.
- Assist on conducting and management of matters instructed by the CEO.
- Assist to management changes within the Organization to create Corporate Culture.
- Keep tracks of all amendments and approved actions.
- Ensure that all corporate documents are properly filed.
- Represent CEO to communicate with all stakeholders (Board, NBC, relevant government ministries, ABC, CMA, Wing, Rating agency, external auditors …) and attend meetings as assigned by the CEO.
- Prepare personal and team plan of action (PoA) for effective workflow.
- Continuously build self and staff’s capacity on related skills, improve the performance and productivities. Implement the Performance Agreement and Review system.
- On-going review of relevant bylaws.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- Graduate in economics or business or related field.
- Must understand agree with WBC’s mission, purpose, value, procedures and objectives; willing to learn new approaches.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet and E-mail with ability to learn new systems quickly.
- At least two-year experience with secretarial work.
- Ability to work under pressure, high self-motivated.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.