- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UX/UI design strategy for the digital products/services in short term and long term plan.
- Overview and research the market to understand the user experience in digital payment business.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as banners, screen layouts, screen designs, screen flows, and target links for landing screens.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Participating in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve the digital project.
- Degree in Banking or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in UX/UI design for digital products for both web/mobile platforms.
- Good knowledge of design system.
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Have ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team
- Have high integrity, honesty, and commitment and be able to work under pressure with high tolerance
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.