- To implement and monitor risk-based audit engagements for WBC’s branches and head offices according WBC audit frequency policy and general accepted internal audit standard.
- Supervise the internal auditors to accomplish the monthly and annual audit plan.
- To ensure pre-audit procedure and documents are timely performed, completed with quality.
- To perform and coordinate the audit assignments of branches and head office.
- To perform other special investigation/examination of specific accounts/areas and spot-check/cross-check, as assigned.
- To ensure all workpapers are completed and in order – initials, cross-references, date, work descriptions, clearance, etc.
- Timely bring to the Head of Internal Audit’s attention any suspected areas and/or serious misconduct and conflict of interest issue of all level of staff within WBC and any misuse of WBC’s assets.
- Draft audit/investigation report are timely submitted to HIA with quality and update audit plan.
- To ensure quality of Report, Workpapers before submitting draft Report to HIA.
- Timely review draft audit reports and working paper ensuring quality and adequacy of the work performed prior to submission of the draft audit report to HIA for final review.
- To develop work program and workpapers to address new risk, products, processes, regulations or systems.
- To manage audit team and Provide performance appraisals for internal auditors and other staff directly and indirectly reporting to.
- To conduct one’s self in a manner that reflects honesty and integrity, and maintains the effectiveness, values and mission of the organization.
- To contribute in innovation/Process improvement-automation to improve efficiency and effectiveness of audit.
- Other tasks will be assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in the field in Accounting and Finance or related field.
- At least have 5-year experience in Internal and external auditing, accounting and finance and at least 2 year-experience in supervisory or management level.
- Knowledge and understanding of all facets of micro-finance operations or banking.
- Knowledge and understanding of local laws and regulations including NBC, Tax, Labor law.
- Must understand and agree on WBC’s Vision, Mission, goals, Core values, and systems.
- Must be in good physical and mental health.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team and willing to work under pressure.
- Willingness to travel very often and to stay in provinces, mainly in districts.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.