- Planning and Systems Development and analyze requirements and propose technical solutions.
- Estimate development timeline.
- Develop/maintain mobile apps using Swift & Kotlin as required by company.
- Implement and update security on mobile apps.
- Analyze & troubleshoot production issues and involve & assist all software testing.
- Project planning and task management.
- Sprint Planning and daily scrum meeting.
- Monitor security, performance, and crashes of mobile apps.
- Communicate with related teams and manager to report and follow-up issues.
- Develop skills and knowledge in role and responsibility.
- Research and take courses to improve soft skills.
- Manage third-party accounts for development team.
- Prepare and control testing environments & users.
- Prepare and organize project-related documents.
- Ad-hoc KPI as assigned by direct manager.
- Experience in developing mobile apps with Swift, Kotlin, or Flutter at least 4 years.
- Strong research skill.
- Basic knowledge of banking services.
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts, design patterns, and application frameworks.
- Strong knowledge in Agile/Scrum development framework.
- Good understanding of project management.
- Strong skill in using distributed version control system.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of software security.
- Strong verbal & interpersonal skills.
- Experience in designing database & APIs.
- Candidate should be able to communicate complex technical details in clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical staff. These details may take the form of written or oral communications.
- Ability to recognize and quickly evaluate the nature of the problem and to provide a solution rapidly and accurately is essential.
- Problems encountered may require the ability to work as part of a team to find resolution. Solutions may involve the arranging of tasks to be done or conducting negotiations until satisfaction is reached.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.