- Develop partner marketing strategies, campaigns and a periodic roadmap for marketing partnerships.
- Identify and qualify potential partners for marketing synergy and sales leads.
- Work with partners to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends and support events as needed.
- Leading marketing partnership initiatives to support growth and retention target, by collaborating closely with product marketing.
- Driving strategic and tactical marketing partnership initiatives with partners to strengthen our brand awareness, to tap partners’ user base, to add revenue stream to us by enabling cost-sharing partnership scheme.
- Acquiring and nurturing relationships with all key partners.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Initiate marketing proposal and planning of Woori Bank.
- Develop monthly social media planning and content writing.
- Develop effective marketing strategies to promote features and benefits of new/existing products to customers in order to growth.
- Initiate unique product promotion campaigns.
- Study customer behavior, obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas.
- Market research on current trending products, establish timescales for upcoming products, influence pricing and packaging, guide sales teams, develop messaging and. market positioning around products and take part in presentations and event.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Any bachelor degree in the field of Marketing, Business, PR, Communications, Media and related fields.
- Experienced in planning marketing strategies, partnership marketing, communications and public relations.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills, and public presentation.
- Possess an outgoing personality being creative and initiative.
- Possess knowledge and experiences in financial industry.
- Collaborative, influential and service minded personality.
- Work under pressure, independently and highly self-motivated.
- Good leadership capability.
- Able to travel throughout the country.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.