- Manage team performance for the support of Core Banking system for both deposit/saving and loan management.
- Manage team performance for the support of various in-house system & reporting system.
- Manage team performance for the support of Mobile Banking & VPS.
- Manage ad-hoc support for Operation department, credit recovery team, finance and related to system process.
- Manage all training materials and instructions related to Teller Operations.
- Ensure that the issue logs is completely tracked & response the fixes on time with proper solutions.
- Managed the end user SLA in order to achieve on time support for various user request related to system/application.
- Manage the Change Request in Core system on any parameters (interest rate, loan terms…etc.), i.e they all must have proper approval follow process & procedure.
- Well support for Loan Written Off on time and follow process & procedure monthly.
- Well support on time for Restructure loan support (on changing product parameter).
- Be authorizer on all transaction who perform by MIS such as PD Capture, Census code…etc.
- Be part to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for different projects.
- Develop & prepare monthly report for CEO (Loan Report), some report consolidation & update.
- Internal training & coaching MIS officer team to get then understand on new process change, new product or services.
- Support L&D for all NSO related training plan and or refresh training over remote setup & in-class.
- Build and maintain relationship with staff, subordinate and supervisor and other stockholders.
- Other tasks by manager.
- Bachelor degree in Management Information System or other equivalent fields.
- Understand and experiences in finance & banking sectors.
- At least 3 years experiences and knowledge in Core Banking application support functions especially in Temenos T24.
- Knowledge & experiences as first tier/layer support who interact directly with end users.
- Knowledge & experience in the process of deposit/saving and loan management of at least 3 years.
- Experience in managing a team to support end user.
- Experience in training & development especially on IT systems/applications.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.