- Performs from end-to-end market analysis and data driven analysis for existing and new product & service development, client research feeding into product development pipeline, and driving research into new business lines such as loans, savings and deposits, micro-insurance, mobile banking, non-financial services, and others new products & services as well as developing a detailed competitive analysis, market sizing, and customer segmentation.
- Conducts periodic reviews of existing product performance, competitiveness, system, and strategy priority of WBC
- Creates concise business cases with clear cost and benefit analysis, business modeling and strategies for both existing products and new development areas, financial modeling for organizational budget, new projects, and new product life cycle analysis of WBC
- Strategy and Business Plan to be approved by relevant stakeholders (WBHQ for pre-consultation, and BOD for final approval)
- Submit timely the narrative reports, monitoring ratios and statistics for regular reporting to Senior Management
- Prepare personal and team plan of action (PoA) for effective workflow.
- Continuously build self and staff’s capacity on related skills, improve the performance and productivities. Implement the Performance Agreement and Review system
- On-going review of relevant bylaws
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Corporate Strategy Development, or Business Administration with emphasis in knowledge of specialized principles or techniques equivalent
- 2 years’ experience within Corporate Strategy development, customer centric researches and analysis, or/and products development, business planning
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English;
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet and E-mail with ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong initiatives and innovative ideas, and result oriented
- Demonstrated ability to assess, analyze and diagnose organizational realities and to use appropriate Corporate Strategy and performance improvement technologies
- Demonstrated management competence, self-motivation and ability to be a team player
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to influence and negotiate
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage and prioritize tasks, Good analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills with adaptability and flexibility;
- Trustworthy and honest; Keep confidential of all sensitive information and documents
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.