- Assist to prepare plan of action for improvement on business process regarding credit support on system development.
- Identify initiative concept for future development on system enhancement for lending process implementation.
- Implement the assigned plan of action of Loan Policy Department.
- Develop business requirement and test case for enhancement project development and perform the UAT.
- Response for monitoring Tablet function regarding credit lending process.
- Monitor and update on customize credit related system and system requirement in Core Banking System.
- Assist to provide the training to Pool of trainer at branch level for the new business process.
- System development and monitoring related to CBC system.
- Updating all existing forms, form filling guideline in order to support the revision of Tablet’s function.
- Work closely with Team, other relevant departments and branch offices to create institutional. infrastructure support to ensure readiness before implementing each business project.
- Ensure timely implementation of assigned tasks within timeframe as set.
- Collect the constructive feedback and challenges from branch on implementation regarding system
- Regularly update line management about the challenges from branches.
- Provide the suggestion/ recommendation for system process enhancement as necessary.
- Build the self-capacity mainly on credit policy/process understanding.
- Adopt positive behavior and attitudes which exemplify and encourage others to follow the company’s Code of Ethics and professionalism/grooming standard.
- Continuously build self-capacity and related skills, improve the performance and productivities.
- Build, coordinate, and maintain good relationship with branch staffs/ team, and others relevant stakeholders.
- Provide a good and friendly support to branch staff and other request from various department.
- Open and consider feedback of co-workers to improve own’s work process/performance.
- workers for any task needed for other business support from own department or various department.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Banking and other related field.
- Good understanding on MFI/Banking’s product and services, especially banking system process.
- Good at communication skill and good interpersonal skill.
- Have better computer literacy – word processing, spreadsheet, power point, internet and email.
- Good understanding, speaking and writing in English language.
- Patient and humble in working under pressure.
- At least one-year work experiences in the financial sector especially in the field related credit or
- Must have a strong communication skill and friendly support to all stakeholders.
- Excellent training skills and ability to communicate to individual/group in clear, simple terms with
collaborative, influential and service-minded personality.
- Strong ability to manage multi-tasks simultaneously to deadline.
- Be capable to systematically and critically think on things need to be done for any specific job.
- Have an experience in credit product development or credit support in MFI/Banking Institution.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.