- Prepare vouchers (transactions analysis and classification) and their supporting documents.
- Assist RSA to review BO journal entries that are prepared by the teller team before uploading to the core banking system.
- Assist RSA to review all expense accounts for proper justification on any irregular fluctuation of expenses for all branches under supervision.
- Accompany Branch GA and HR officer to count RO and BO fixed assets once a year.
- Prepare and monitor account receivable and payable listing (AR&AP List) of RO and BO.
- Prepare Monthly RO Bank Reconciliation Report.
- Assist RSA to present the financial performance analysis to the regional management team (RM&BMs) to see the effectiveness and efficiency of operational works.
- Assist RSA to monitor and manage rolling cash forecast management to ensure RO has sufficient funds/ cash available to support operation.
- Batch and file RO’s vouchers and documents.
- Assist RSA to Post/upload RO and BOs’ journal entries into the core banking system.
- Control all teller-related audit findings (Fin & Acc and Treasury).
- Conduct branch visit 2 times per year for each branch under support.
- Assist colleagues on areas/work that may request from/assigned by peer.
- Provides sound recommendations to all problems arising from the implementation of Finance & Accounting and Treasury & Funding Management policies, manuals, and guidelines.
- Build the self-capacity mainly on CIFRS and Cambodian tax for future development.
- Adopt positive behavior and attitudes which exemplify and encourage others to follow the bank’s Vision, Mission.
- Implement the Performance and Development Management (PDM) system.
- Build and maintain critical relationships with staff and managers and other stakeholders.
- At least graduated bachelor degree and strong accounting skills.
- Diploma in Cambodia Taxation is preferable.
- At least 1 years of work experience in finance and accounting of the banking sector.
- Require to be strong enough in internal control management skills.
- Strong computer skills especially on windows 2000, MS word, excel, and Access.
- Experience in core banking is preferable.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.