- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly plan to be developed.
- Ensure the requirement and timeline of the project has been appropriately delivered by vendor and relevant departments.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate error, wrong translations, out-of-date.
- And redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Verify the Web Portal & E-approval quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Ensure that the Web Portal & E-approval is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Identify ways to improve the Web Portal & E-approval user experience.
- Develop/revise/amend the guidebook for users on how to use the Web Portal & E-approval.
- Timely and appropriately support to the users.
- Disseminate information timely regarding any update, change or delete.
- On-going knowledge and development to cope with the assignments given to the position.
- On-going self-development (related to attitude) to cope with the assignments given to the position, by observing from the role model of management, supervisor, and via interaction with peers and others.
- Perform other functions that may be required or assigned by supervisor.
- Experience to work in any financial institution/company/sector is a bonus.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.