- To ensure compliance with directives and policies issued by senior management.
- To devise and put into place controls.
- To monitor performance against these controls.
- To ensure the security of the WBC’s assets.
- To ensure the dealing and settlement functions operate efficiently.
- To satisfy management and regulators that records are accurately kept.
- To ensure the consolidate all daily cash balance and cash management requirement are met and complied.
- Assist Cash Operating Unit Manager in consolidating and preparing 3 days cash forecast for the Company.
- Process fund transfer to/from branch office or other branches as needed.
- Process interest payment to lenders and make sure that the payment is done timely and accurately.
- Assist Cash Operating Manager in monitoring and following up closely the surplus and deficit of the fund of WBC.
- Prepare accrued interest for all funds from lenders for accounting records.
- Prepare opening Bank Account for Branch Office/Head Office.
- Prepare and process change in bank signatories for branch offices and HO.
- Process currency exchange with third parties as needed.
- Reconcile, Prepare and process bill payments to Corporate Business partners (Wing Fund transfer, PPWSA, Phone top up, EDC etc.) payment.
- Process inward and outward transaction for the customers.
- Prepare voucher cash settlement from Corporate Business partners (Wing, True Money, E-Money, Smart Luy…).
- Keep coordinating with bank for good cooperation.
- Provide support and indirect supervision to all Tellers within branch office level such as capacity building, audit issue, spot check.
- Keep a good track on the fund inflow and outflow from different sources and time frame.
- Keep track of the schedule of loan maturity from time to time.
- Ensure the updated policies and guidelines issued by Finance Division and relevant departments are fully implemented by all branch Tellers.
- Ensure all policies and guidelines issued by Finance Division and relevant departments are fully implemented under his or her own responsibilities assigned.
- Build the self-capacity mainly related skills.
- Build and maintain critical relationship with local bank for smooth cooperation and support.
- Build and maintain critical relationships with staff, managers and stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree in Financial related fields.
- Self-driving and motivation to boost sales & cross-selling.
- Great teammate.
- Humble and emotionally disciplined.
- Computer proficiency in Ms. Excel and Power Point.
- Need 1-2 years experience in Treasury field or related tasks.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.