- Manage product communication across activation channels and branch office including merchant business and mobile banking
- Identify opportunities for activation that will lead to an increase in merchant and user acquisition
- Link all marketing activities with the activities of the merchant team – Equip the CAO with appropriate resource and material to achieve their objective (sale point, information leaflet)
- Co-work with external and internal stakeholder to facilitate venue, local authority license, man power, material etc.
- Manage day-to-day running and updating of activation including promotional activities
- Maximize promotion effectiveness through planning and execution (manage promotion calendar, execution of merchant benefit, customer benefit, and program participants
- Develop and maintain project deliverables including program summary, budgets, timelines, and creative guideline – confirm all project are completed according to schedule and within budget
- Ensure promotional activity is 100% accurate in Woori Bank
- Being team leader for all participants
- Respond on ground with customers to solve inquires & complaint & service issues with related department
- Reporting Daily, Weekly, Monthly
- Work with merchant business partnership for activation location as well as to ensure the best customer service experience offering to customers during activation.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, marketing, sales, or any relevant field.
- 2 – 5 years as on ground activation management and salesforce management
- Experienced in sales or customer service
- Excellent communication skills & Customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent knowledge in sales and marketing skills
- Problem-solving attitude & Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- General level in using Computer, Email, Microsoft Word, Excel.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.