- Coordinate to set up any necessary contingent plan such as growth/expansion, pilot/rollout of ABP,
Mobile Banking, new product, process, staff rearrangement, and delinquency management plans.
- Regularly conduct market saturation reviews, competition analysis, and update village profile
(prospective target clients identification in each village using household list by village, in urban area,
and business center) for necessary expansion and acquisition.
- Perform strict loan assessment and loan quality check to ensure high loan quality. In the event of
many loan requests, proper assignment for DBM, Specialized CSO (SCSO), or trusted CSO are
- Ensure that loan, saving, and other required business transactions are properly entered into iPad
- Ensure proper loan delinquency management implementation, such as effective follow up, timely
issuing notification & demand letters to delinquent clients, appropriate logbook completion and
posting into the system, and specific action plan for loan recovery of BO.
- Oversee effective liquidity management at the BO, including providing timely support to authorize
and/or approve the day end closing report requested by the Branch Teller/Supervisor.
- Ensure all systems, policies and procedures are abided by and implemented in the branch with
proper monitoring and control tools.
- Ensure the implementation of audits, Risk and Quality Assurance Officers, NBC, and raters
recommendations/suggestions to improve overall branch performances.
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Economic, Finance & Banking, Accounting, Marketing or
- Minimum 2 years experience in microfinance operations and management & staff
- Good understanding of Cambodian microfinance sector.
- Good working knowledge of English and computer skills especially on MS Word, Excel, and
- Good interpersonal, communication, staff supervision, training and management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and be highly self-motivated.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
- Must be willing to work and live in the district.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.