- Provide inputs in the development of annual plan of actions for Call Center team which are in line with vision, mission, core value, goals and objectives as stated in long-term and annual business plan.
- Effectively manage the customer dispute through:
1. Inbound Calls.
2. Direct to staff.
- Effectively manage the Tele-calling team in term of Loan Recovery to collect the past due payment.
- Effectively manage the Tele-calling team for fraud prevention in term of calling verification on Loan disbursement & Loan Collection.
- Develop/Refine the manual, process, and work flow for Call Center Team.
- Develop Call Center system to facilitate daily practice.
- Develop/refine/update dispute resolution process to have a timely and responsive mechanism for dispute, feedbacks, suggestions, inquiries and new products/services.
- Develop/refine manual, instruction, process, and work flow for Call Center team.
- Develop “ Organization Management Request” for Call Center system management.
- Manage customer complaint through call center, suggestion box, and direct to staff, and social media.
- Escalate to Customer service team to solve complaint.
- Ensure timely implementation of assigned business projects within timeframe as set.
- Ensure competitive position of institution in the market in term of customer Service and offered products.
- Provide leadership and management behavior and attitudes which exemplify and encourage others to follow WBC Vision and Mission.
- Other tasks will be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Marketing, Banking & Finance, Economics or other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of progressively work experiences in the field of Call center management, customer service or customer relation management.
- Preferred experience from Banks/MFIs.
- Good organizational skills showing ability to manage multiple projects or strands of activity simultaneously to deadline.
- Good understanding, speaking and writing in English language.
- Excellent customer service skill and customer-oriented.
- Good knowledge of economics and financial topics.
- Have excellent computer knowledge – word processing, spreadsheet, power point, internet and email.
- Strong communication skill among organization and external institution.
- Good at interpersonal skill.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.