- Take lead in monitoring and update the changes of laws and regulations related to WBC and inform/notify the related department.
- Take lead in managing Compliance Checklist to ensure that relevant department is properly update compliance status in Compliance Checklist
- Take lead in drafting/reviewing all kinds of documents include to be submitted to regulator or business partners, and Business Requirement from relevant department.
- Take lead in preparing Compliance Report to Management and Board
- Take lead in implementing Whistle Blowing Procedure
- Take lead in implement/Follow up Self-Audit Checklist,
- Take lead implementing Compliance Operating Policy include Compliance Testing.
- Support Supervisor to achieve KPI from HQ(Woori Bank)
- Assist supervisor Perform other functions that may be required or assigned by supervisor include provide support on NBC Onsite ‘s requirement (Pre-During, and Post).
- Graduate/Bachelor degree with combination of work experiences in Business Administration or equivalent degree with law knowledge;
- Thorough knowledge of and fluency in English and excellent in verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge on company law, and Finance & Banking laws is additional credit.
- At least 3-year experience with Regulatory Compliance in Financial Sector
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.