- Assist the direct manager to develop policy, guideline and procedure to strengthen, business control as well as streamline business process.
- Provide technical support to the team related to third party integration.
- Define a clear plan to review patch update of core banking system.
- Define a clear plan to review issue raised after close of business.
- Define a clear plan to review exception between asset liability and profit and loss in system after close of business.
- Lead team to develop products such as loan, savings and other teller functions.
- Define a clear plan to tune up T24 system such as data archival.
- Maintain historical data according to policy and guideline.
- Keep follow up team on system development, product development, bug fixing and others.
- Prepare report of your achievement and update to direct manager.
- Develop skill and knowledge of team to ensure that they can work in accordance with their role and responsibility.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science and Engineering or related discipline with specialization in leading and supporting core banking system.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL.
- 3 years of experience in managing core banking system or related field.
- Experience in developing routine, deal slip or products in core banking system.
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Accounting, banking and microﬁnance.
- Understanding of object oriented concepts, design patterns, and application frameworks.
- Strong skill in using distributed version control system.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.